View Profile Xerferic

All 60 Movie Reviews

14 w/ Responses

Lol at the guy below who rated low.

Egoraptor created the awesome trend. By putting awesome on the end of a movie you're actually just copying egoraptor duh. That's like making the matrix 4 and then complaining when a real matrix 4 comes out that you did it first.

lol

you can't not laugh at that especially when it just cuts off at the end and your sitting there going "what the hell just happened".

I thought it was broken at first.

But finally got it loaded. Please put preloaders in your work the animation was good but i almost voted low because i thought it was just the first scene and stopped.

lol

thats actually really funny made me lol more than once lol you can so turn this into something longer

hmm

the animations ok. its just that ive seen the original version first by Jon Lajoie 2 years ago and i liked it so much. Just seems to be an exact cartoon replica.

RWA responds:

Not exactly...

Very nice.

Just uhh how old was that bus driver in the end lol like 120

Pretty cool

There seems to be a new style of flash forming lately with the creepy weird stuff and the insain animation to fit it, and dont forget the sound/music, thats whats makes these things what they are.

No nudity what so ever.

I mean not wearing clothes doesnt count cause their fat covers everything. What the hell was that anyway lol.

LOL

I allways liked MJ and his music but this was funny shit lol

Lol

Nothing like one of these to cheer me up.

33, Male